Our planning process can help you achieve your financial dreams.
1) Project Your Goals: Where you want to be. Education, Retirement, Future Plans
2) Evaluate Assets: What you have. Investments, Accounts, Real Estate
3) Perform Gap Analysis: What you need. managing cash flow, insurance, assets allocation, savings plans, tax strategies, annuities options, risk tolerance, governmental plans, address personal values and their relation to investments
4) Provide Options: How to get there. detailed recommendations, comprehensive written reports, private financial web page iSteward
5) Implement Strategies: Activate the plan. asset allocation, tax strategies, estate planning, charitable planning, and Social Security claiming strategies
6) Monitor Plan: Optimize to achieve goals. performance thresholds, risk audit, automated alarms, periodic evaluations.
We start by helping you identify your goals and evaluate where you are relative to those goals. We evaluate your options and recommend strategies to get you where you want to be. We don’t stop there. We help you implement the recommendations. Then, we continually monitor your financial situation to ensure you remain on track to achieve your financial dreams. The ability to track and monitor and create alerts is the biggest difference than when I started doing this process in 1986.
Below is a short video that shares more on this process and what it looks like for you including a glimpse into iSteward.